Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury is a fantastic game that has captured the hearts of many gamers worldwide. The game features a wide range of levels, each with their own unique challenges and obstacles. One of the goals of the game is to collect Green Stars, which are scattered throughout the levels. But how many Green Stars are there in Super Mario 3D World?
In total, there are 380 Green Stars in Super Mario 3D World. These stars are hidden throughout the game’s levels, and players must explore every nook and cranny to find them all. The stars are not all located in plain sight, so players must use their problem-solving skills to uncover them. Some stars require the use of specific characters, adding an extra layer of complexity to the game.
If you’re looking to collect all 380 Green Stars in Super Mario 3D World, you’re in for a challenge. But don’t worry, there are many resources available to help you achieve your goal. From online guides to video walkthroughs, there are plenty of ways to get the information you need to find every Green Star in the game. So, if you’re up for the challenge, grab your controller and start your search for all 380 Green Stars in Super Mario 3D World!
How Many Stars Are There in Mario 3D World?
Basic Overview of Mario 3D World
Super Mario 3D World is a popular video game developed and published by Nintendo. It was released in 2013 for the Wii U console and was later re-released for the Nintendo Switch in 2021 as Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. The game is a platformer, where players control Mario and other characters to navigate through various levels and collect items.
What Are the Stars in Mario 3D World?
In Super Mario 3D World, there are two types of collectibles that players can find in each level: Green Stars and Stamps. Green Stars are hidden throughout each level and are required to progress through the game. Stamps are also hidden throughout each level and can be used to create custom Miiverse posts.
How Many Stars Are There in Mario 3D World?
There are a total of 380 Green Stars in Super Mario 3D World. These Green Stars are scattered throughout the game’s eight worlds, with each world containing a varying number of Green Stars. The first world, for example, has 22 Green Stars to collect, while the final world has 50.
Players can collect Green Stars by completing various challenges in each level, such as defeating enemies, finding hidden areas, or reaching the end of the level within a certain time limit. Each level has three Green Stars to collect, with the exception of some boss levels, which have only one or two.
In addition to the Green Stars, there are also 85 Stamps to collect in Super Mario 3D World. These Stamps can be used to create custom Miiverse posts, and are also required to unlock certain levels in the game.
Overall, Super Mario 3D World is a fun and challenging game with plenty of collectibles to keep players engaged. With 380 Green Stars to collect, players will have plenty of content to explore and enjoy.
How to Collect All the Stars in Mario 3D World
Collecting all the stars in Mario 3D World can be a daunting task, but with a little bit of guidance, it can be a fun and rewarding experience. Here are some tips and tricks to help you collect all the stars in the game.
General Tips for Finding Stars
- Explore every nook and cranny of each level. You never know where a star might be hiding.
- Look for hidden areas and paths. These often lead to stars.
- Keep an eye out for suspicious-looking objects, such as blocks that are a different color than the ones around them. These might be hiding stars.
- Don’t forget to use your power-ups to help you find stars. For example, the cat suit can climb walls and reach high places that you couldn’t otherwise get to.
How to Get All the Green Stars
- Each level has three green stars to collect.
- Some green stars are hidden and require you to solve puzzles or find secret areas to get them.
- To unlock the final level, you need to collect all 380 green stars in the game.
How to Get All the Stamp Stars
- Each level has one stamp to collect.
- Stamps are often hidden in secret areas or obtained by defeating enemies.
- To unlock stamps in the stamp book, you need to collect all the stamps in a world.
How to Get All the Goal Pole Stars
- Each level has a goal pole that you need to reach to complete the level.
- If you reach the top of the goal pole with a certain amount of time left, you’ll get a star.
- To get all the goal pole stars, you need to complete each level with the maximum amount of time left.
How to Get All the Mystery House Stars
- Mystery houses are special levels that contain several challenges in a row.
- Each challenge has a star to collect.
- To unlock the final mystery house, you need to collect all the stars in the previous mystery houses.
With these tips and tricks, you should be well on your way to collecting all the stars in Mario 3D World. Happy hunting!
In conclusion, Super Mario 3D World is a game that offers a lot of content for players to enjoy. With a total of 380 Green Stars to collect, players who want to achieve full completion will have their work cut out for them. However, it’s important to note that collecting all of the Green Stars is not necessary to beat the game.
Throughout the game, players will encounter various obstacles and challenges that will require them to use their skills and abilities to overcome. Collecting Green Stars is just one of the many ways that players can challenge themselves and add to their gameplay experience.
For those who are interested in collecting all of the Green Stars, it’s important to keep in mind that some levels have more Green Stars than others. Additionally, some levels have hidden areas that can only be accessed by using certain power-ups or performing specific actions.
Overall, Super Mario 3D World is a fun and engaging game that offers a lot of replay value. Whether you’re a completionist or just looking for a fun game to play, Super Mario 3D World is definitely worth checking out.