Shop for texbooks for the students of any software, like 3ds MAX, Poser, Adobe Creative Cloud Memberships and Daz 3D Studio. Many products that are discounted for students or teachers will require verification of enrollment; these cases are clearly noted on the product page.
• Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 training course, expert trainer Mark Bremmer introduces you to the tools and techniques you will use to manipulate and animate 3D characters in this software from Smith Micro .
• 14-hour Photoshop Elements 12 step-by-step video training course, your instructor guides you through the Photoshop Elements 12 interface and its enhanced features. Learn various tools and resources to correct and enhance your digital photographs.
• Civil 3D 2014 training course from expert trainer Seth Cohen, you will learn how to use the tools and techniques available to you in this civil engineering design and documentation solution software. This tutorial is designed for beginners, and no previous experience with Civil 3D software is required.
• In this video training course on Rhino 5 from expert author and trainer Rob McCulloch, you will learn how to create 2D and 3D models in Rhino 5. Designed for the beginner, you do not need any prior experience with Rhino in order to get the most out of it.
• In this training course for 3D Modeling in Photoshop, expert trainer Jeff Sengstack will show you how to use the 3D tools in Adobe Photoshop to create and render high-quality 3D models and animations.